Glen Burridge & Associates Ltd is an effectiveness consultancy for Upstream Oil & Gas
Our mission is to help you instill the practice & technology that will draw the full potential from your organisation. We focus on three areas that shape whether you will succeed or fail as a business:
Strategy – Risk – Capabilities
Ways we can help you in your subsurface technical teams:
- Framing a problem & the strategy to address, using people who talk your language, yet ready to challenge your assumptions
- Analysing your entire Upstream workflow with the kind of independence & candour insiders cannot
- We’ll show where resources are not deployed to best effect, losing you capability & money
- Highlighting what’s required within your operation to defeat inertia, false barriers & inefficiency
- Ensuring you have the right mix of people for the right job with the right tools
- Performance that’s not just a buzzword, but tangible: Questioning, Assessing, Acting, Validating…..Learning
Whether it be in terms of managing risk in a thorough manner or ensuring capabilities or benefits of technology are realised, the cost of building a strategy is minimal compared to the havoc a lack of one can spell.
Get off on the right foot with GB&A to let you help your projects help themselves in succeeding.
At the heart of creating value from a subsurface project are some of the greatest trades-off of hazard versus reward in industry. And no assessment of risk can be made without reference to the knowledge that fights the uncertainty that creates it.
Hence, at GB&A, we are obsessed with the power of seeing the most comprehensive picture of your risk landscape at any given time.
No success ever came without a clear idea of your capabilities and how to enact them. The world’s greatest companies and organisations are defined by the excellence of what they deliver and the technical know-how and technology that went into them.
The complex world of oil & gas is certainly no exception. At GB&A, we want you to gain the greatest advantage from your investment in people, technology and know-how.